Directory Press and WordPress 3.6

• Todd
    Todd
    Newbie 10 points
    August 30, 2013 at 7:20 pm

Updated WordPress 3.6 and also downloaded the new responsive Directory Press theme

Lost Slider on front page, as well images on other pages. I read the 3 page forum on how to fix and I’m still inept. (sorry, I’m a newbie)

Sorry for the lengthy story. Mark, if you’re available to do a “how to” you tube, it would be greatly appreciated.

https://youtu.be/Uo7Z9IcajGU

Thanks again

Todd

• Binesh
    Binesh
    Elite Member 431 points
    August 31, 2013 at 3:03 am

>>Updated WordPress 3.6 and also downloaded the new responsive Directory Press theme

Bit confused. Your question is under ‘Version 7 & Directorypress’ section. But you are saying you have downloaded the new responsive directory theme. Responsive themes are totally different from the version 7 directorypress theme. As far as I know there are no compatibility issues for any of the responsive themes with wordpress 3.6.

I assume you are still using version 7.4 Directorypress.

https://www.premiumpress.com/forums/topic/3-6-issues-with-non-repsonsive-framework/page/3/

1. As you have mentioned in the video follow the link and download the ‘PPT.zip’ and extract it. There are two Jscript files in the folder (a) jquery.lightbox (b) slider2-3-4-5
    2. Access your FTP, Go to the folder /wp-content/themes/directorypress/PPT/js/lightbox and upload the file jquery.lightbox to the folder and replace the existing file. Second file ‘Slider2-3-4-5’ goes to /wp-content/themes/directorypress/PPT/js/slide

• gaolatlhe
    gaolatlhe
    Newbie 9 points
    September 17, 2013 at 7:46 am

Thanx Binesh, finally managed to solve the problem with ur step by step guide. had to clear browser history and cache for it work. thanx 🙂

• Nico
    Nico
    Newbie 2 points
    September 18, 2013 at 11:52 pm

Thanks!

… clear browser history and cache …

Did the trick!

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 13,013 points
    September 19, 2013 at 12:16 am

🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

New Business Themes for WordPress 2020

Start your new website today!

View Business Themes