an
groups-icon

Directory Child Theme 9: Spartak (How to Add Code Manually inside Child Theme)

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    Naveed Lodhi
    0 points
    Beginner

Hi,
    I successfully transferred my old listings to DT9. I am using ACF Pro to add multiple address of offices inside one listing using ACF Pro. Before with DT8, I used child theme and added a piece of code to call the ACF Pro fields inside the theme and it was working fine. Now after moving the website to DT9, I can’t add php code inside the child theme.

I asked the Support few days back, to add ACF Pro (Advanced Custom Fields) code manually inside the theme single-listing.php file inside DT9/_directory folder. Obviously editing main theme is not good. I installed a child theme.
    I copied same file inside that child-theme inside same directory structure, i.e. child-theme/_directory/single-listing.php but it doesn’t work.
    I copied inside child-theme direct directory i.e. child-theme/single-listing.php it doesn’t work.
    Also tried with child-theme/_single-listing.php. No use.

I didn’t put any long code yet inside single-listing.php yet… Just putting HELLO to see if Child Theme loads the file or not.
    I asked support again, the lady said to put inside the main theme single-listing.php (That’s not good)

December 4, 2018 at 6:31 am
  • Naveed Lodhi
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    December 4, 2018 at 6:40 am
  • Naveed Lodhi
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    December 4, 2018 at 10:13 am
  • Mark Fail
    11,848 points
    Platinum User
    Bronze User Silver User Gold User Platinum User Helpful Award Fast Responder Thank You Coffee Villian Award Video Testimonial
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    December 6, 2018 at 1:08 am

Views

Replies