Custom Orderby options for members?

• Vasilios
    Vasilios
    September 24, 2015 at 1:44 am

Would anyone know if it’s possible to create an orderby sorting option which is visible only to specific members? I have tried to use the [Membership] shortcode in the advanced search tab however was unsuccessful.

• Hari
    Hari
    September 24, 2015 at 6:36 am

Hello Vasilios,

Which version you are using? I believe its not “visible only to specific members” but difference in Versions. Some versions have the orber by option in theme options – general settings – coupon settings and some don’t. BTW am too looking for answer. Let our experts find time to respond.

• Hari
    Hari
    September 24, 2015 at 6:50 am

I found it. But didnt see a logic why it is resolved in this way.

Anyways the solution is if you want to display coupons in “random” on home page is..

Go to theme options – > Page Setup – Home Page (2nd tab) – > it should show Listing data where you can change “orderby=rand” to display coupons randomly on home page..

If you don’t see this option (I didnt it see it first) all you need to do is remove the recent listings from your home page ( it will be in the same page theme options – > Page Setup – Home Page (2nd tab)) by clicking X or drag and remove and add it back. You’ll see the above said “random” option

• Josh
    September 24, 2015 at 12:24 pm

@Vasilios This will require some customization.You can post here >>https://www.premiumpress.com/designwork/

• Vasilios
    Vasilios
    October 7, 2015 at 5:06 am

Thank you Josh and Hari,

I still have not yet solved my problem, if there are no other responses, I will seek customisation.

Thanks again

• Clive
    Clive
    October 7, 2015 at 11:45 am

🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Copyright © 2010-2020 PremiumPress Limited.

secure payments