Sukanta

Clarification of "Top of Category" Feature !

Hi forum members, One of my client asked me about "How Top of Category feature works?" That means if 5 or 10 business listing in same category and nearby locations paid for "Top of Category" feature , how they are arranged? Is there any calculation based on Rating/Review ? or Most Hits? or the Admin decides which one will be places on Top most bidding and paying higher price for top position? Please clarify experienced users who have real time experience or developer/guru s Regards Sukanta

Created: September 1, 2015 at 8:33 pm
  • In: Directory Theme
  • Started by: SukantaSukanta
  • 4 members left 5 comments
  • Last reply from: CliveClive

• Errol
    Errol
    September 1, 2015 at 9:08 pm

@Sukanta good question but I believe this Q was ask before – Just do a search in the forum with different keywords and you may find an answer.

• Sukanta
    Sukanta
    September 3, 2015 at 8:44 am

Hello Errol, I have searched a lot but did not find specific and clear answer of this Please help if anyone knows in details about this. I believe everyone wants to know the answer.
    Regards.

• Josh
    September 3, 2015 at 1:14 pm

Hello Sukanta,
    There is no other option to arrange the Top of Category are displayed randomly

• Errol
    Errol
    September 3, 2015 at 2:46 pm

Well Sukanta I guess that is the way it works according to Josh reply. Do not know if you can add a another content elements in page setup just for featured listing and set the query string only for featured listing while the other is set for latest listing if it would work – never test it before.

• Clive
    Clive
    September 3, 2015 at 4:04 pm

This has been discussed many times before. Do a forum search.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)