HALF PRICE SALE - Ends soon! - Learn More

CLAIM LISTING button to Register page instead

• Jason
    Jason
    Guru 837 points
    March 19, 2017 at 2:50 am

Gday everyone.

Does anyone know how to change the CLAIM LISTING button to direct to the REGISTER page & not the already set LOGIN page pls, DT theme 8.9.6

File location, File name, line number, code to change

Thanks in advance BUDDIES

• Jason
    Jason
    Guru 837 points
    March 19, 2017 at 6:22 am

I know that, been seeing that for eva and it should been dealt with already. Claim shoul go directly to Register page then after register should then reopen that listing,

but addressing the fact to have the button go from LOGIN page, instead to the REGISTER page was my question, then they can just find that listing in their own time till dealt with

Gotta be somewhere to tell the button what page its suppose to go to

• Damyon
    Newbie 7 points
    February 12, 2020 at 4:47 am

Has a solution been found for this issue? I am having that problem right now and I’m looking for an answer.

• JamesD
    JamesD
    Super Guru 1,403 points
    February 12, 2020 at 8:07 am

Hello Damyon,
    The easiest and quickest way would be to make the change in the core file (usually discouraged). You’ll just need to replace it each time the theme is updated as well as making sure it’s compatible with the new releases.

The file to edit would be /DT9/_directory/widgets/widget-claimlisting.php.

You can make a backup of, or rename, the original file and replace it with the attached file in the zip. You can change the link to any link you want (within the code).

Yes, it’s a temporary solution, but should work until another option is available.
    The screenshot shows the change made to achieve the result.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

• Damyon
    Newbie 7 points
    February 13, 2020 at 7:32 am

Thank you James!

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,984 points
    February 15, 2020 at 10:13 am

Iv adjusted this in the core to go to registration as it seems many are requesting this.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

New Business Themes for WordPress 2020

Start your new website today!

View Business Themes