This is a community support forum where you can ask questions and interact with other PremiumPress Customers.
Anyone else have problems with the child themes – they’re all broken and fail every time I try to use one.
A couple questions…
– Could you provide more specifics on the error/problem?
– Have you attempted to upload the child theme manually then activate?
– Does this only happen when using the admin dash to add the child theme or when manually adding too?
– Which version of Coupon Theme are you using?
Note: Child themes vary between the different theme versions (v7, v8 & v9… etc), so make sure the child theme was created for the installed theme version.
are you getting “installation failed” message?
Here’s a quick fix :
1. Go to Appearance > Childthemes and click Install to any of the childthemes
2. If you get the Installation failed message ( DONT WORRY ) simply go to Appearance > Themes , refresh the page TWICE ,you’ll see the childtheme is there and ready to be activated
3. Activate the childtheme
I am also having trouble with the child themes but nothing is fixing them, even uploading and then trying, they dont work
Maybe this could provide a little insight:
Thanks for sharing JAmes