Change what claim listing button does

WordPress Business Themes Forums Version 7 Themes DirectoryPress Change what claim listing button does

Change what claim listing button does

July 17, 2013
Adrian Adrian
  • Adrian
    Adrian
    Newbie 20 points

I have just amended the PHP for the claim listing button so instead of telling people the email address they are registered with isnt matched, it just loads the contact owner form and they can request to claim the listing.
    I did this using this line:

<a href="#contactForm" <?php if ( $userdata->ID ){ echo 'onclick="document.ClaimListing.submit();"'; }else{ ?>onclick="alert('<?php echo $PPT->_e(array('ajax','1')); ?>');"<?php } ?> class="button green showform" rel="nofollow"><?php echo $PPT->_e(array('membership','8')); ?></a>

Problem is that if the user is not logged in, they get the message to say they need to be logged in and THEN the form loads afterwards, how can I get it so that if they are logged in they get the message and then no form.

July 17, 2013 at 8:49 pm

• Troy
    Newbie 4 points

Hi Adrian,
    We are just researching how to get the Claim Listing feature to work on our site http://oilfieldequipmentforsale.ca/. We are using DirectoryPress. We are unable to find the settings to turn this feature on. Also, we will have the same issue you are having and wonder if you might be able to get your script working on our site once you have it mastered on yours. Thanks.

July 17, 2013 at 10:44 pm
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team