Category Content

• Robert
    Robert
    Newbie 18 points
    August 15, 2013 at 12:29 am

Hello. I am unable to figure out how to fix the width of category content in the right column on the main page. The right column itself is pushing out the left column to the bottom because it is set as full width. I tried to redo the column layout in the display settings, but no luck. Any suggestions? Is there a way to customize the CSS settings? Is it a bug? Let me know. Thanks.

• Robert
    Robert
    Newbie 18 points
    August 22, 2013 at 2:44 am

Maybe my previous explanation of front page columns was not clear in the first place. At this time, I’ve included an attachment of page snapshot to show an issue that I am having.

I cannot pinpoint the CSS file and code to fix the width for right column (category content) since it is pushing the first column down to bottom. Can anybody help with that? Know which CSS file and which line it affects the width? Please let me know if you still don’t understand. Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
  • Megan
    Megan
    Newbie 60 points
    August 22, 2013 at 6:13 pm

I had the same problem and found if I changed the categories display from “full width” to “in line” and also whatever is in the sidebar from “full width” to “in line”

Theme Options -> Display Settings -> Home Page then click on the little tools icon

hth, megan

• Robert
    Robert
    Newbie 18 points
    August 22, 2013 at 6:35 pm

Megan,

I feel like an idiot. Thank you very much to point this out to solve my issue. That made my day!

Thanks again,

Robert

• Megan
    Megan
    Newbie 60 points
    August 22, 2013 at 6:43 pm

Don’t feel like an Idiot LOL – I only found out by poking around NOT because I have more brain cells 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

New Business Themes for WordPress 2020

Start your new website today!

View Business Themes