Category and Tag Page- No widget area?

WordPress Business Themes Forums General Discussion Category and Tag Page- No widget area?

Category and Tag Page- No widget area?

July 16, 2013
 Crystal

• Crystal
    Newbie 1 points

Hello, I have Comparison Press. I noticed on the Category page and Tag page, no widgets show up. I don’t like how the category page (and tag page) looks, which you can see here: http://thedollshopper.com/category/dollhouses/

I have checked the widget dashboard, and I noticed there is no place to move widgets into the category (and tag page). I know nothing about style sheets, so is this something that must be edited in the style sheet to allow widgets? Or am I missing this feature?

If you can let me know what I should do, my husband can take a look at it. He understands HTML, etc. He’s just not home for me to ask. Thanks so much.

July 16, 2013 at 2:41 pm
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,812 points

Hi Crystal

You have a left sidebar on this page, have you tried adding content to the left widget sidebar?

July 16, 2013 at 2:52 pm

• Crystal
    Newbie 1 points

Mark, omg I see what I did wrong. I did have a widget in the left sidebar…but I noticed I didn’t click “show related listing” for the website listings widget. My bad, so sorry! Thanks for helping out!

I need my coffee…

July 16, 2013 at 2:58 pm
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team