Ask the community

This is a community support forum where you can ask
questions and interact with other PremiumPress Customers.

Aweber and DirectoryPress Registration

• Tony
    Tony
    Newbie 20 points
    July 6, 2013 at 10:13 pm

Is there an easy way to incorporate Aweber into the directoryPress sign up?

Thanks,

Tony

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,821 points
    July 7, 2013 at 10:28 am

what would you suggest? do they allow auto include as part of WP signup?

• Richard Bonk
    Richard Bonk
    Super Guru 2,739 points
    July 8, 2013 at 8:50 am

There are already some existing WP plugins that integrate Aweber, please have a look.

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,821 points
    July 8, 2013 at 9:08 am

:)

• Adam
    Adam
    Senior Member 142 points
    July 19, 2013 at 7:10 pm

I am looking for the same. Many plugins offer Aweber API integration where you verify your Aweber login and are able to choose to “connect” a specific list. I can create a screencast example if needed.

This is a must have for Responsive Directory. We need a way to keep our customers informed and a built in mailer is bad news for server when we reach our anticipated numbers.

I can happily supply aforementioned screencast above and a couple plugins that have this capability already so you can look at the code.

Ideally, after Aweber was connected and a list chosen, this would add a checkbox to the Listing and Membership packages checkout pages that says “stay informed, or subscribe by email”.

To see a frontend example, go here http://fooplugins.com/ , add something to cart, then look at bottom of checkout page.

The user then receives the standard “confirm your subscription” page from our Aweber account.

• Rob
    Rob
    Newbie 17 points
    July 20, 2013 at 6:46 pm

I for one would also love to see this additional feature come available. Great suggestion!

• Adam
    Adam
    Senior Member 142 points
    July 21, 2013 at 12:18 am

Thanks Rob, quite frankly I’m surprised that there aren’t even any optional email marketing integration plugins available for PremiumPress already.

In my WP world, this is pretty standard and required for serious businesses.

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,821 points
    July 21, 2013 at 5:36 am

We used to have aweber as standard but was removed when they introduced their own plugin.

• Nardo
    Nardo
    Newbie 1 points
    December 23, 2014 at 12:41 am

It’s been a year and a half since the last update for this topic; has anything changed since then? Is there a way now to easily add new free/paying members to an Aweber list? (or Mailchimp, GetResponse for that matter)

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,821 points
    December 23, 2014 at 12:52 am

There has been no plugin developed by me, unless WP offers one via their website im afraid not.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)