Ask the community

This is a community support forum where you can ask
questions and interact with other PremiumPress Customers.

AVH First Defense Against Spam Plugin: Warning Message

• Ramesh Kumar
    Ramesh Kumar
    Newbie 8 points
    July 3, 2013 at 2:05 am

Can any one having the solution for the following warning message at the time of user registration.

If I am trying to register a user, the user email already exist on the database, then I am getting the following warning message.

“Sorry, that email address is already used!”

Warning: Missing argument 2 for AVH_FDAS_Public::handleFilterRegistrationErrors() in D:\Hosting\Classifieds\wp-content\plugins\avh-first-defense-against-spam\class\avh-fdas.public.php on line 282

Warning: Missing argument 3 for AVH_FDAS_Public::handleFilterRegistrationErrors() in D:\Hosting\Classifieds\wp-content\plugins\avh-first-defense-against-spam\class\avh-fdas.public.php on line 282

Warning: strlen() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given in D:\Hosting\Classifieds\wp-content\themes\classifiedstheme\PPT\framework\ppt_core.php on line 827

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,819 points
    July 3, 2013 at 2:23 am

they are errors within the plugin, you’ll need to turn of your PHP show errors in your hosting setup to hide them.

• Ramesh Kumar
    Ramesh Kumar
    Newbie 8 points
    July 20, 2013 at 2:28 am

In “AVH First Defence Against Spam” authors blog, they mentioned its an issue in Premium Press.

Ref: http://blog.avirtualhome.com/wordpress-plugins/avh-first-defense-against-spam/

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,819 points
    July 20, 2013 at 4:43 am

no idea then but the error message is coming from the plugin.

iv never used this plugin before so i couldnt tell you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)