AVH First Defense Against Spam Plugin: Warning Message

WordPress Business Themes Forums General Discussion AVH First Defense Against Spam Plugin: Warning Message

AVH First Defense Against Spam Plugin: Warning Message

July 3, 2013
Ramesh Kumar Ramesh Kumar
  • Ramesh Kumar
    Ramesh Kumar
    Newbie 8 points

Can any one having the solution for the following warning message at the time of user registration.

If I am trying to register a user, the user email already exist on the database, then I am getting the following warning message.

“Sorry, that email address is already used!”

Warning: Missing argument 2 for AVH_FDAS_Public::handleFilterRegistrationErrors() in D:\Hosting\Classifieds\wp-content\plugins\avh-first-defense-against-spam\class\avh-fdas.public.php on line 282

Warning: Missing argument 3 for AVH_FDAS_Public::handleFilterRegistrationErrors() in D:\Hosting\Classifieds\wp-content\plugins\avh-first-defense-against-spam\class\avh-fdas.public.php on line 282

Warning: strlen() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given in D:\Hosting\Classifieds\wp-content\themes\classifiedstheme\PPT\framework\ppt_core.php on line 827

July 3, 2013 at 2:05 am
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,812 points

they are errors within the plugin, you’ll need to turn of your PHP show errors in your hosting setup to hide them.

July 3, 2013 at 2:23 am
  • Ramesh Kumar
    Ramesh Kumar
    Newbie 8 points

In “AVH First Defence Against Spam” authors blog, they mentioned its an issue in Premium Press.

Ref: http://blog.avirtualhome.com/wordpress-plugins/avh-first-defense-against-spam/

July 20, 2013 at 2:28 am
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,812 points

no idea then but the error message is coming from the plugin.

iv never used this plugin before so i couldnt tell you.

July 20, 2013 at 4:43 am
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team