All My Listing Suddenly Turned To Drafts

• Mike
    Mike
    September 3, 2015 at 10:54 pm

For some bizarre reason all my listings turned from published to drafts.

I then tried to use the Toolbox

Set All Listings published and got this error:

Warning: mysql_query() expects parameter 2 to be resource, object given in /home/wp_68mxuu/website.org/wp-content/themes/DA/framework/admin/_4.php on line 263
    on line: 263

please advise?

• Liz
    Liz
    September 4, 2015 at 8:46 am

Mike, please may I ask what version of DA you are/were currently running when you got this issue and did you recently update WordPress? I am using DA v8.3 and have a word press update sitting in my WP dashboard. I was just about to back up then update WP, and saw you post, obviously causing me to have second thoughts!

• Mike
    Mike
    September 4, 2015 at 9:02 am

@ Liz

I have not updated as yet. Its the dating Theme – same as yours.

My understanding is that 8.4 is quite a radical change – and I would hang back in taking it until it is more debugged [just my opinion].

So its not that which caused this bizarre event.

There is likely an error with my Theme files methinks.

hope that helps.

• Liz
    Liz
    September 6, 2015 at 1:58 pm

Hope somebody can help you sort it … I have no intention of updating to a newer version right now!
    🙂

• Mike
    Mike
    September 6, 2015 at 3:22 pm

…and so say all of us! 😉 Frm my pre-lim tests of 8.4 it looks pretty good and kudos to Mark. It’s got a lot of changes and upgrades – which I am looking forward to exploring for our use.

That said – updates are always a bit quirky!

@liz – There is also a Tool which is supposed to change all draft listings into “published” – but that gives an error too.

They are probably related! Roll on 000’s of Google error 404’s and SEO meltdown of weeks of work!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Copyright © 2010-2020 PremiumPress Limited.

secure payments