After update to AT9 get activate message

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Auction Theme After update to AT9 get activate message

Discontinued - The forum content is out of date. For theme support please use our support desk here.

After update to AT9 get activate message

February 26, 2019
 Brian

• Brian
    Newbie 37 points

Just updated to at9. Upon installing the new framework, didn’t get a chance to activate, but just keep getting the message “Please activate your PremiumPress theme here.” when I try to access the main page of the site. Help!

February 26, 2019 at 5:37 pm

• Brian
    Newbie 37 points

I realized that I had to activate the child theme, so I think I’m good. Have a separate question about that though.

WIth the old Nexia Child, I had managed to remove the maroon navigation bar (we already have navigation at the top) and move the search bar where you see it now as well as include the social media logins below it.

Any ideas on what I need to edit to make the appearance like it was before?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    February 26, 2019 at 6:07 pm

• Brian
    Newbie 37 points

Couldn’t attach 2 images in the same reply, so putting the version9 update screenshot here.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    February 26, 2019 at 6:08 pm
  • Marie
    Marie
    Super Guru 1,747 points

hi Brian,

basically version 9 and 8 has different objects. so if you want to have the same search and social media icons as from v8, you will have to modify the file

February 27, 2019 at 3:46 am

• Brian
    Newbie 37 points

Thanks Marie,

I was able to get these sorted out. The new admin panel isn’t showing unless I have the responsive auction them for v9 activated, so I have to activate the v8 child theme Nexia which is still version8. With that being said, I don’t get any benefits of the update to AT9.

Any idea when this child theme will be updated? ^_^

February 27, 2019 at 4:06 am
  • Marie
    Marie
    Super Guru 1,747 points

hi Brian,

I suggest you post this here https://www.premiumpress.com/ideas/ for the childtheme to be converted to V9

March 1, 2019 at 7:56 am
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team