Advanced Search results only display a few results

WordPress Business Themes Forums Version 7 Themes Real Estate Theme Advanced Search results only display a few results

Discontinued - The forum content is out of date. For theme support please use our support desk here.

Advanced Search results only display a few results

November 10, 2017
 Na

• Na
    Newbie 54 points

Users and I have created more than 30 listings but when I search all in advanced all, only 10 listings display. What is wrong with it? Is there a setting to limit number of listing display in advanced search?

November 10, 2017 at 2:51 pm

• Na
    Newbie 54 points

I have set Hide Expired listing – OFF and Disable Expired Action – OFF but still no luck.

November 10, 2017 at 3:22 pm
  • Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru 13,885 points

Hello Na,
    Please send in a ticket so we can take a closer look at the issue

November 10, 2017 at 3:37 pm

• Na
    Newbie 54 points

I have sent but it seems they can’t give me support. One of the them thought it might not be theme but query problem, suggesting me to change back to default them and search http://www.yourdomain.com/?s=. Then i did so and sreenshot what it was. Up to 3 days they did not reply. In this period i have tried different methods such as opening a new user acct and paid for a plan. Some listings still disappear in advanced search. I once sent you an email with the login detail but you may miss it.

November 10, 2017 at 11:20 pm

• Na
    Newbie 54 points

There are 24 listings published but regarding how many listings users and I added, the advanced search only display 10 listings. Besides, meta_key, meta_value can’t show correctly what I have typed. If you feel free, please take a look at my website. I have opened a ticket again, topic as “Advanced Search results only display a few results”, asking to pass it to you to follow.

November 11, 2017 at 5:42 am

• Julian
    Newbie 90 points

not to sound simple but you aren’t talking about page setup>>search page..that deems how many search results show per page..sorry if I am mistaken

November 12, 2017 at 12:11 pm

• Na
    Newbie 54 points

Page setup > Search page can’t help solving the problem. The whole number of search only displays only 10 listings regardless how many listings are added.

November 13, 2017 at 6:38 am

• Adam
    Newbie 39 points

Did you find an answer to this question? I have the same issue when setting up a non tampered auction theme on a localhost, demo content is 15 listings, and no matter how many listings I post, the search result is still 15 listing when going to http://localhost/xxxx/?s=

January 2, 2018 at 8:56 pm

• Na
    Newbie 54 points

Difficult to find the one. Any idea to solve it?

January 23, 2018 at 1:11 pm
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team