an
groups-icon

A few things I need help with

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    0 points
    Beginner

Hi all, I’m posting on behalf of a client who is building his own site, but requires some help with a few things he wants to implement/change. I’m not a web developer just his computer technician, I am helping him where I can.

1) He has asked if it is possible to add in a category that shows all new listings rather than relying on the “recent posting/lisiting” widget(s). He prefers to just have a category on the nav menu on the left that once clicked it just brings up all the new postings.

2) The preview image on the listings page, when I say listings page I mean where you see all the ads once you click on a category. Currently he is not happy with the 150×150 pixel preview image, it is too small for what he wants. He does not wish his clients or viewers to have to squint or click into a posting right away, but rather they be able to get a decent look at the product so the viewer/buyer can then decide if it is worth their time to click into the advertisment posting. With this I suggested perhaps a mouseover command that can bring up a bigger version of the preview image, no zooming, just a bigger full image. Is this possible with the theme (any hidden code?) or is there some code we can put in to achieve what he wants?

3) Related to question 2, would also like to implement the mouseover command onto the featured ads that are shown in the featured ads widget if possible.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

August 6, 2013 at 4:56 pm
  • CTK Directory
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    August 6, 2013 at 5:13 pm
  • 0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    August 7, 2013 at 9:18 am

Views

Replies