9.2 Stores page – Stores not listing

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Coupon Theme 9.2 Stores page – Stores not listing

9.2 Stores page – Stores not listing

September 15, 2018
Chris Chris
  • Chris
    Chris
    Newbie 34 points

Since installing 9.2 today in a staging area, My store page is not displaying the list of stores. I have assigned the COUPON – STORES LIST template, and have tried with and without shortcode [STORES limit=200] in the text area. I have also tried with child themes and without. Should have over 100 stores listed….

What am I overlooking?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    September 15, 2018 at 5:33 pm
  • JamesD
    JamesD
    Super Guru 1,231 points

Hello Chris,
    A couple questions…
    Have you tried to create the page without adding/editing anything on it?
    Is the empty page you’re viewing the actual page you want to view? (i.e. same page/slug name)

September 15, 2018 at 8:29 pm
  • Chris
    Chris
    Newbie 34 points

I double checked this after your reply with a brand new empty page and new slug. Still not working. see attached…

Could anything be different in 9 in regards to DB or naming of stores on backend? I have 100+ stores from 8.9 install. They show properly in Coupons > Stores, just not on stores list page?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    September 16, 2018 at 4:37 am
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,812 points

the stores page template doesnt use a shortcode, so there is no need to use that within the content/description box.

If your trying to upgrade a v8 website then i would stop and wait until we release an upgrade tool, i understand its frustrating but we cannot support upgrades yet until we officially release an upgrade tool.

September 16, 2018 at 6:21 am
  • Chris
    Chris
    Newbie 34 points

Thanks for the replies. It is definitely about my v8 data. I reset my staging area to “factory” and did a fresh v9 install without old data, and everything works. Added new stores and coupons and no problems, and stores page worked fine.

@Mark Fail is there an ETA for the upgrade tool? We’ve been waiting 5? months since 9’s CP release for it.

We are now less than 2 months from our money season starting. Meanwhile one of my competitors is now running a v9 that you customized for them A-OK.

If the upgrade tool is expected in the next couple weeks, then awesome – I’ll gladly stop and wait. If not, it’s worth my time to manually copy & paste all my v8 coupons and store info to a fresh install so I am ready for sales season on the better v9.

Thank you!

September 16, 2018 at 9:24 am
  • Sofie
    Sofie
    Senior Member 158 points

I also got this problem at https://www.debestetips.be/alle-webshops-met-aanbiedingen/. Can you please give a solution, because I have a lot of warnings and errors in the version 8, so I can’t use version 8 anymore (see for example https://vakantieplatform.com/aanbieding/individuele-rondreis-sri-lanka-totaal-het-onontdekte-noorden-21-dagen-vanaf-e-1927-00/).

Is it also possible to set the small image = the big image? My images aren’t shown at the homepage because those are small images and not big images (https://www.debestetips.be/).

Thanks,
    Sofie

December 9, 2018 at 4:11 pm
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,812 points

Hi Sofie

Unfortunately Version 9 uses a completely different image setup to version 8, this is why we do not recommend users update to version 9 until we release a updater tool as many options will require database changes which we cannot do until the tool is created.

December 12, 2018 at 1:30 am
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team