an
groups-icon

3.8 "Hide Listing Package" Question

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    Adam Warner
    0 points
    Beginner

Hi Mark,

I’ve just updated to 3.8 and am looking through the changelog and backend and have a question about the new “Hide Listing Package” feature.

I am thinking I might be able to use this as a workaround to not having coupon capabilities by creating a duplicate “Pro” package to our public one, but changing the price to $0 in order to give our free accounts for our promotions.

1. Does this simply hide a package from the listings page BUT still allow it to be shared via a URL and have people sign up?

2. If the above is true, how do I get that URL in order to share it?
    (listing package subscribe buttons are currently behind some javascript so I don’t know how to get the url for any of them).

July 28, 2013 at 1:21 pm
  • Mark Fail
    11,848 points
    Platinum User
    Bronze User Silver User Gold User Platinum User Helpful Award Fast Responder Thank You Coffee Villian Award Video Testimonial
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    July 28, 2013 at 1:31 pm
  • Adam Warner
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    July 28, 2013 at 2:22 pm
  • Mark Fail
    11,848 points
    Platinum User
    Bronze User Silver User Gold User Platinum User Helpful Award Fast Responder Thank You Coffee Villian Award Video Testimonial
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    July 28, 2013 at 2:58 pm

Views

Replies