MAJOR BUG in 6.6.1 version – Listing categories cannot be selected.

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Directory Theme MAJOR BUG in 6.6.1 version – Listing categories cannot be selected. Reply To: MAJOR BUG in 6.6.1 version – Listing categories cannot be selected.

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Directory Theme MAJOR BUG in 6.6.1 version – Listing categories cannot be selected. Reply To: MAJOR BUG in 6.6.1 version – Listing categories cannot be selected.

• Michael
    Michael
    Senior Member 141 points

I submitted a ticket and got a response: “the sub category will be displayed after you click a parent category.”
    Very helpful.

I tried it on cellphone – seems to work with some other bugs.

Used a cellphone as a hotspot and connected computer to mobile data (and different IP) – seems to work with some other bugs.

Reconnected computer to my regular internet cable. Tried 2 different computers. Tried 4 different browsers on each computer.
    Cleared cache on each browser.
    Cleared cache on the website with WP super cache.
    Flushed DNS cache (start => cmd => ipconfig/flushdns = Successfully flushed the DNS resolver cache).
    Still DOESN’T work on my IP.

What else can be done to make it work on a specific IP? Why does the software refuses to update properly on a specific IP?

The bugs that I noticed on a different IP.

1) Create listing, chose 2 parents while holding Ctrl, second window opens with 2 sets of subs. Select 2 subs while holding Ctrl. Save. Edit the listing => all the choices got erased, have to select again.

2)

Parent1
    Sub1 (+10)
    Parent2
    Sub2
    Sub3

If you select a parent that has a sub with extra fee, then all subs below it (subs from a different parent) receive same extra fee.

Sub1 (+10)
    Sub2 (+10)
    Sub3 (+10)

August 11, 2014 at 6:42 pm
  • Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team