Advanced Search Selection Fields

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Car Dealer Theme Advanced Search Selection Fields Reply To: Advanced Search Selection Fields

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Car Dealer Theme Advanced Search Selection Fields Reply To: Advanced Search Selection Fields

• Chris
    Chris
    Newbie 8 points

Attached is an image similar to the search fields am trying to create. I aim to have most of these search fields so customers can narrow down their vehicle choice when searching for a car.

How do I set fields up such as transmission where the customer selects the drop down then selects the menu option they desire e.g “automatic, manual or semi-automatic”? I am able to set fields that display numeric values such as kilometres on the vehicle or price, but worded drop down selections such as transmission type or petrol type where the selections are all in text format don’t work when I set them up. Is this a bug of the theme or am I missing something?

As stated above, without being able to add these fields for customers to narrow down their selection the theme is of no use to me. I will have a large range of vehicles on the site (close to 1000) and I don’t want customers having to trawl through endless pages of vehicles to find what they are looking for.

If anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    August 10, 2014 at 11:53 pm
  • Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team