Real Bid Amounts, Please Please.

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Auction Theme Real Bid Amounts, Please Please. Reply To: Real Bid Amounts, Please Please.

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Auction Theme Real Bid Amounts, Please Please. Reply To: Real Bid Amounts, Please Please.

• Angela
    Angela
    Newbie 68 points

Exactly Mark! It is a feature that some want and some don’t care about. In other programs that offer this feature, it is optional to use. Thanks for continuing to try to find a way to make this work Mark! It’s much appreciated.

Glendon, I did provide an answer to your question “what is the advantage of having bid increments on your site?” (with the key advantage for me being maximizing revenue). Instead of me trying to explain how it can be used for this purpose, you are probably better off checking the web. There is lots of great information about online auction strategy, bidder psychology and how bid increments and proxy bidding can work together to impact final auction values. How and why others use or would like to use this feature may differ…this is just what I see as an advantage.

August 8, 2014 at 6:23 pm
  • Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team