My site screen turned blank. Pls help.

WordPress Business Themes Forums Version 7 Themes DirectoryPress My site screen turned blank. Pls help. Reply To: My site screen turned blank. Pls help.

WordPress Business Themes Forums Version 7 Themes DirectoryPress My site screen turned blank. Pls help. Reply To: My site screen turned blank. Pls help.

• Narender Kumar
    Narender Kumar
    Senior Member 273 points

Hi Mark,

I think I accidently overwrite the database with other site’s (dehradunjobs.in) database . I was however managed to change the site url and home url through phpmyadmin. I logged into my site aboutdehradun.com but I see all pages and posts about other site. However the plugins were there but all deactivated with all settings erased. I have activated the DP V 7 theme. I have hosting with godaddy and never took a manual back up of database but I had installed a plugin backupwordpress whose backups I could see in the about dehradun folder in my hosting account.( screenshot attached)
    Now can I restore my listings and pages (if entire site is not possible). Is there any way to do that. My hard work will be wasted as all were paid listings and people would question if they see the site blank.
    This is my request to all experienced and senior members of the forum to help me in this hard time.

Regards,

Narender

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    August 8, 2014 at 4:51 pm
  • Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team