Change color of blocks in 'Top Style 2'

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Car Dealer Theme Change color of blocks in 'Top Style 2' Reply To: Change color of blocks in 'Top Style 2'

Discontinued - The forum content is out of date. For theme support please use our support desk here.

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Car Dealer Theme Change color of blocks in 'Top Style 2' Reply To: Change color of blocks in 'Top Style 2'

• Anthony
    Anthony
    Newbie 26 points

@Glendon and @Mark, thanks so much for the help, especially with the thorough explanation @Glendon! I followed what you said, but I still struggled trying to find the .css for the box itself. It mostly pointed to the color of the text. I added the above code in my custom css editor (switching it out to 2) and nothing worked either.
    I looked at the html editor for the ‘top style 2’ content as seen below, and looking through it, I still can’t seem to find the code that changes its color.

</div>
    </div>
    </div>
    <div class=”col-md-4 col-sm-4 col-xs-12″><span style=”color: #000000;”><span style=”color: #000000;”>
    </span>
    </span>
    <div class=”s-desc”>

<span style=”color: #000000;”>SELL</span>
    <div>

August 8, 2014 at 4:22 am
  • Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team