Change color of blocks in 'Top Style 2'

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Car Dealer Theme Change color of blocks in 'Top Style 2' Reply To: Change color of blocks in 'Top Style 2'

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Car Dealer Theme Change color of blocks in 'Top Style 2' Reply To: Change color of blocks in 'Top Style 2'

• glendon
    glendon
    Newbie 47 points

I’m using a different topstyle that came with the auction theme, but the same idea should work on your theme. Here’s a copy of the code I found for mine, changed, and then entered at the very bottom of style.css in my theme’s editor. I’m using “Topstyle 5” and had to find “Head Style 5”. It may be a coincidence, or you may have to find “Head Style 2”. I can’t say for sure. Use my solution at your own risk because I’m learning as I go here.

/* =============================================================================
    #HEAD STYLE 5
    ========================================================================== */
    .wlt_object_head_5 ul { list-style:none; margin:0px; padding:0px; }
    .wlt_object_head_5 li {box-sizing: border-box;-moz-box-sizing: border-box;-webkit-box-sizing: border-box;-ms-box-sizing: border-box;}
    .wlt_object_head_5 li a.boxlink:hover {background: #6fe224;}
    .wlt_object_head_5 li a.boxlink {padding: 10px 0 10px 20px; background: #000000;display: block;text-decoration:none;}
    .wlt_object_head_5 li a.boxlink:hover i {color: #ffffff; text-decoration:none;}
    .wlt_object_head_5 li i {float: left;color: #6fe224;font-size: 84px;line-height: 108px;vertical-align: -1px;margin-right: 30px;}
    .wlt_object_head_5 li > div {position: relative;}
    .wlt_object_head_5 h2 {font-size: 40px;color: #fff;line-height: 37px;text-transform: uppercase;font-weight: 300;margin: 0 0 0 0;}
    .wlt_object_head_5 h3 {font-size: 20px;color: #fff;line-height: 22px;text-transform: uppercase;font-weight: 300;margin: 5px 0 0 0;}

August 7, 2014 at 7:03 pm
  • Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team