Change color of blocks in 'Top Style 2'

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Car Dealer Theme Change color of blocks in 'Top Style 2' Reply To: Change color of blocks in 'Top Style 2'

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Car Dealer Theme Change color of blocks in 'Top Style 2' Reply To: Change color of blocks in 'Top Style 2'

• glendon
    glendon
    Newbie 47 points

It may not be the best way to do it… but, I opened my website, hovered over the “topstyle” and then right-clicked my mouse to select “inspect element”.

The bottom of the screen opens a window with a bunch of code in it. As you move through the code with your mouse, areas on your site above will highlight. Move through until you highlight the entire “topstyle” and then you should see the CSS with the colors.

I copied the CSS that had the color code in it, changed to the color I wanted, then posted the whole block of code into my theme’s style.css sheet.

I’m a newbie and struggled forever to figure this out. It may not be the best way but it has worked without any problems for me.

August 7, 2014 at 6:58 pm
  • Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team