How To Upgrade DT V7.1.3 to Responsive Theme 6.6 ?

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Directory Theme How To Upgrade DT V7.1.3 to Responsive Theme 6.6 ? Reply To: How To Upgrade DT V7.1.3 to Responsive Theme 6.6 ?

Discontinued - The forum content is out of date. For theme support please use our support desk here.

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Directory Theme How To Upgrade DT V7.1.3 to Responsive Theme 6.6 ? Reply To: How To Upgrade DT V7.1.3 to Responsive Theme 6.6 ?

• Poh Ho
    Poh Ho
    Newbie 24 points

Thanks for your advice. I’ve successfully upgraded my site to Responsive Theme 6.6. All listings and categories were successfully transferred.

But I am having new problem with the listings and homepage set up.

The categories at the homepage are not link to the listings when I click on the categories. The result is 0 even there are listings published under the categories. All listings are not linked.

I tried to set up the slider and Recent Listings at Homepage. It seems that the Slider and the Recent Listing also having problem. The Slider is not displayed.
    For Recent Listings, only title displayed but not content.

For categories, it is displayed with number of listings but not linked to the listings.

I can’t figure out what went wrong.

Appreciate your assistance on this.

Thanks.

August 5, 2014 at 4:58 am
  • Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team