Real Bid Amounts, Please Please.

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Auction Theme Real Bid Amounts, Please Please. Reply To: Real Bid Amounts, Please Please.

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Auction Theme Real Bid Amounts, Please Please. Reply To: Real Bid Amounts, Please Please.

• Angela
    Angela
    Newbie 68 points

Well, I can’t claim to be an auction expert….but I do think we are each looking for a solution to a different problem/need. Your request seems to have been related to how to minimize bidders having to place multiple $1 bids. The max bidding feature is specifically designed for this and solves your issue. That’s great!!!!!

The thing is that others on the thread might have had different reasons for wanting the bid increment feature….reasons that were not related to nor solved by max bidding. For me, the bid increments feature offers benefits alongside max bidding….pricing dynamics, auction strategy and, ultimately, maximizing revenue. Someone else on this thread mentioned wanting to be able to set bid increments by category which could be very beneficial and which would not be solved with max bidding. Another didn’t give a specific reason for why she would like bid increments. So when you wrote that max bidding is “exactly the way it SHOULD work. I have no idea…why we were even complaining in the first place”, I wanted to ensure there was no assumption made, based on your comments, that the issue/need was solved for all. The only thing we know for sure is that is was solved for you. And that’s great!!!

August 4, 2014 at 8:58 pm
  • Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team