Advanced search next to slider

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Car Dealer Theme Advanced search next to slider Reply To: Advanced search next to slider

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Car Dealer Theme Advanced search next to slider Reply To: Advanced search next to slider

• Stephen
    Stephen
    Senior Member 111 points

Hi Mike.. Actually it was not really something that I needed for my site at this stage, I was more just asking for your solution to be posted to aid users who may have this problem now or in the future..

I have found it really hard finding solutions to problems in these forums.. mostly because of the search limitations.. but also it is frustrating when you do find some discussion on a topic you are having problems with and one reads all the comments and then no solution.. and it seems that often people finally work it out themselves, as I have myself on many occasions, but then they don’t pass on the solution for the benefit of others.. :-)

I am sure there are many users just waiting to see how you overcame this problem..

Cheers
    :-)

August 3, 2014 at 8:49 pm
  • Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team