How to stop ACCESS field content in the csv import to change automatically?

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Directory Theme How to stop ACCESS field content in the csv import to change automatically? Reply To: How to stop ACCESS field content in the csv import to change automatically?

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Directory Theme How to stop ACCESS field content in the csv import to change automatically? Reply To: How to stop ACCESS field content in the csv import to change automatically?

• Charles
    Charles
    Senior Member 149 points

Hi Mark,
    Thanks for the reply.
    1. Any chance that we can update the ACCESS field for all listings via phpMyAdmin executing an SQL command?
    2. As an alternative, any chance that the ACCESS field content a:2:{i:0;s:1:”0″;i:1;s:1:”1″;} be converted to urlencode()d or rawurlencode() like mentioned in this link: http://www.tuxradar.com/practicalphp/5/11/0#null – If yes, what would be the php code to convert from serialized to urlencode()d / rawurlencode()? I am not a php expert but if you provide the php code, I know how to run it on my server to obtain the correct string and test it in the csv. Maybe it could work.
    I have to find a workaround to avoid having to edit every listing 1 by 1.

Thanks again!

August 2, 2014 at 1:10 pm
  • Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team