No good start at all

Discontinued - The forum content is out of date. For theme support please use our support desk here.

• Angela
    Newbie 3 points

Hallo JamesD,

thank you so much for your support.

While in WP admin, can you click on the the PremiumPress link (the menu item may say Installation) and see a page with a Save Settings button? (Sorry, I don’t recall the exact page/location.)

No, I have not. On the website, where I wanted to install the classifieds theme I see in wp admin (left sidebar) a link “installation” with a lock and when I click on it, I receive the form, where I have to insert license key, email, choose template and confirm the terms. I click on “Install Themes” and after this I get the errro message mentioned in my previous post. Nothing else.

In my premiumpress account I see a license key and this is exactly the order number of my purchase.

And I received two emails that I tried to install with a wrong license key, sent from premiumpress to the admin email of the website with the failed installation. And in a few minutes I will get a third email, since I just triedt it again (I was hoping to find the save settings button somewhere).

July 7, 2019 at 11:38 pm
  • Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team