Your demo backend has listing packages options, mine has none v9 (1 of 2 posts)

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Directory Theme Your demo backend has listing packages options, mine has none v9 (1 of 2 posts) Reply To: Your demo backend has listing packages options, mine has none v9 (1 of 2 posts)

Discontinued - The forum content is out of date. For theme support please use our support desk here.

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Directory Theme Your demo backend has listing packages options, mine has none v9 (1 of 2 posts) Reply To: Your demo backend has listing packages options, mine has none v9 (1 of 2 posts)

• mark
    mark
    Senior Member 168 points

Thanks again JamesD for all of your help and insight! I agree with you and also want to add that when a customer comes aboard buying into the system for a lifetime they are generally doing so because they like the current products, have faith in the company to service them and also have confidence they will continue to like the product ecosystem they have bought into. Sometimes I feel like these points get lost in translation between the developers and their clients. It kinda reminds me of android phones. We have found we love the interface and UI initially then update after update ends up using making the phone something that no longer works and must be replaced with a new one. At least t hat has been our experience. We as a community need easy to use products that just look and work great for their intended function without a bunch of superfluous crap but with the core essentials thoughtfully in place so that our work and vision can actually make money. Thanks again and for letting me rant a little. BTW, Mark Fail is IMO somewhat of a genius and has a great eye for design and development.

July 2, 2019 at 10:46 am
  • Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team