Dating Site – questions on basic configuration

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Dating Theme Dating Site – questions on basic configuration Reply To: Dating Site – questions on basic configuration

Discontinued - The forum content is out of date. For theme support please use our support desk here.

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Dating Theme Dating Site – questions on basic configuration Reply To: Dating Site – questions on basic configuration

• JamesD
    JamesD
    Super Guru 1,345 points

@jBen

Can’t find this: Settings > Common Settings > PremiumPress Custom Slugs. – there’s no ‘Common Settings’ in my panel, either the WP or PP dashboard.

It’s under the Permalink Settings.
    Settings > Permalink Settings > Common Settings > PremiumPress Custom Slugs.

I’m experimenting with this Loco Translate plugin. It certainly lists all the text and I can change, save, and sync but the changes aren’t reflected on the live site. All the indications are that the text has been changed and saved but no change when checked.

That’s actually why I haven’t messed with it too much. It’s not really priority and haven’t taken the time with it.

I would think that some members have decent experience with it,. Whether or not they’ll chime in is another story.

June 7, 2019 at 7:35 am
  • Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team