This theme doesn't work

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Download Theme This theme doesn't work Reply To: This theme doesn't work

Discontinued - The forum content is out of date. For theme support please use our support desk here.

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Download Theme This theme doesn't work Reply To: This theme doesn't work

• JamesD
    JamesD
    Super Guru 1,345 points

@Marko
    I should also state that the directory structure and files are for the default theme. If you have a child theme then you would want to put the /SO9/_software/template/single-listing.php file directly into your child theme directory.

If it helps… whenever I use a child theme I typically override a couple files to make it use my child theme directory files.

I’ll only copy the core files/templates I need into my child theme directory and make changes on those. This way, when there is an update and the site breaks, I stop the overrides to revert back to default theme until I can fix it. Then I only update what’s needed within my customization before overriding the files again.

April 16, 2019 at 7:01 am
  • Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team