This theme doesn't work

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Download Theme This theme doesn't work Reply To: This theme doesn't work

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Download Theme This theme doesn't work Reply To: This theme doesn't work

• JamesD
    JamesD
    Super Guru 1,291 points

Hi Marko,

They don’t appear anywhere. As I understood they should display along with other fields like number of downloads or hits, beside gallery.

I’m pretty sure only standard WP shortcodes will work on the listing page, but not on Elementor template listing pages. I’m guessing Mark may fix it down the road. I’ve been debating on possibly working on a solution for this.

…download link doesn’t work

I’ve ran across this too and have already created a temp solution.
    Note: It’s a core file

First of all only registered members can download files. I checked settings and all visitors should be able to download because it’s a free software. But visitors are sent to login page.

For registered members download starts but… I uploaded .exe file and it doesn’t download as file I uploaded but with some weird file without extension. Extension .exe as well as the name of the file is rewritten by theme. It has something to do with allowed mime types

Filters don’t work in category pages.

I’ll have to take a look. I usually just fix things as I run across them.

All of the solutions I’ve mentioned are included in the attached file.
    Extract the file then take a look at the three (3) included files. Make a backup of the original core files before uploading.
    Note: I’ve made notations within each file, so just do a search for JamesD and you’ll find them.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    April 16, 2019 at 6:34 am
  • Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team