Start by adding a section or load a prebuilt layout not working

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Classifieds Theme Start by adding a section or load a prebuilt layout not working Reply To: Start by adding a section or load a prebuilt layout not working

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Classifieds Theme Start by adding a section or load a prebuilt layout not working Reply To: Start by adding a section or load a prebuilt layout not working

• tony
    tony
    Newbie 50 points

i’m confused as to which theme i’m using as i’m using a child theme. i just installed the main theme version 9.2.6 but how does that tie into my child theme? do i have to create a new child theme using that main version? Here are a few of the errors:

[14-Apr-2019 18:47:33 America/Boise] WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘OPTION SQL_BIG_SELECTS = 1’ at line 1 for query SET OPTION SQL_BIG_SELECTS = 1 made by require(‘wp-blog-header.php’), require_once(‘wp-includes/template-loader.php’), include(‘/themes/CT/page.php’), get_footer, locate_template, load_template, require_once(‘/themes/CT/footer.php’), get_template_part, locate_template, load_template, require(‘/themes/CT/sidebar-right.php’), hook_core_columns_right_top, do_action(‘hook_core_columns_right_top’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, core_layout->hook_map_display, white_label_themes->BANNER
    [14-Apr-2019 18:47:33 America/Boise] WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘OPTION SQL_BIG_SELECTS = 1’ at line 1 for query SET OPTION SQL_BIG_SELECTS = 1 made by require(‘wp-blog-header.php’), require_once(‘wp-includes/template-loader.php’), include(‘/themes/CT/page.php’), get_footer, locate_template, load_template, require_once(‘/themes/CT/footer.php’), get_template_part, locate_template, load_template, require(‘/themes/CT/sidebar-right.php’), hook_core_columns_right_bottom, do_action(‘hook_core_columns_right_bottom’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, core_layout->hook_sidebar_bottom, white_label_themes->BANNER
    [14-Apr-2019 18:47:39 America/Boise] WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘OPTION SQL_BIG_SELECTS = 1’ at line 1 for query SET OPTION SQL_BIG_SELECTS = 1 made by require(‘wp-blog-header.php’), require_once(‘wp-includes/template-loader.php’), include(‘/themes/CT/single.php’), get_footer, locate_template, load_template, require_once(‘/themes/CT/footer.php’), get_template_part, locate_template, load_template, require(‘/themes/CT/sidebar-right.php’), hook_core_columns_right_top, do_action(‘hook_core_columns_right_top’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, core_layout->hook_map_display, white_label_themes->BANNER
    [14-Apr-2019 18:47:39 America/Boise] WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘OPTION SQL_BIG_SELECTS = 1’ at line 1 for query SET OPTION SQL_BIG_SELECTS = 1 made by require(‘wp-blog-header.php’), require_once(‘wp-includes/template-loader.php’), include(‘/themes/CT/single.php’), get_footer, locate_template, load_template, require_once(‘/themes/CT/footer.php’), get_template_part, locate_template, load_template, require(‘/themes/CT/sidebar-right.php’), hook_core_columns_right_bottom, do_action(‘hook_core_columns_right_bottom’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, core_layout->hook_sidebar_bottom, white_label_themes->BANNER

April 15, 2019 at 1:29 am
  • Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team