Will this work to create a header that shows on all pages?

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Directory Theme Will this work to create a header that shows on all pages? Reply To: Will this work to create a header that shows on all pages?

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Directory Theme Will this work to create a header that shows on all pages? Reply To: Will this work to create a header that shows on all pages?

• JamesD
    JamesD
    Super Guru 1,296 points

Hello Susan,

I designed my own header on my home page but I have to recreate it for each additional page that I can design with Elementor. That’s a pain but not a huge problem. However I cannot get my header to look the same on non-Elementor pages.

Note: I’m assuming you’re using v9.

A couple questions…
    Are you trying to change the header to be used site wide (including Home page) or are you going for different headers depending on the page?

Also, what exactly did you do to create/change the header for the home page and? (i.e. a via WP page with or without elementor, via changing template file… etc)

Will that give me a header that shows exactly the same across all pages of my site?

The header may need to be styled or re-styled to fit properly. (depending on the type of design changes made and what you’re trying to accomplish.)

April 14, 2019 at 9:22 pm
  • Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team