Where can the Changed Files For V9 be found at please?

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Shop Theme Where can the Changed Files For V9 be found at please? Reply To: Where can the Changed Files For V9 be found at please?

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Shop Theme Where can the Changed Files For V9 be found at please? Reply To: Where can the Changed Files For V9 be found at please?

• Elizabeth
    Elizabeth
    Newbie 34 points

Hi Adnan,

Thank you once again for the reply back, much appreciate it!! I agree on the new changes etc, with the V9 version. I too am worried on doing the change over manually at this time as well. That said, I so hope that Mark will provide us with a safe tool in order to transfer our data over to the V9.

I installed the new version on a sub-domain name and am currently trying to learn all the new features, before upgrading over on my main store website.

In addition, I noticed you said your setup is customized, did you do this all yourself, or did you have the team help you? I am looking for ways to get my store to look unique, and not like a template, but it is a work in progress :)

Thanks again Adnan, for taking the time to reply back to my messages!!

Libby

April 13, 2019 at 1:37 pm
  • Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team