Update V8 to V9 Problems is there a How to on the new update-able theme

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Directory Theme Update V8 to V9 Problems is there a How to on the new update-able theme Reply To: Update V8 to V9 Problems is there a How to on the new update-able theme

Discontinued - The forum content is out of date. For theme support please use our support desk here.

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Directory Theme Update V8 to V9 Problems is there a How to on the new update-able theme Reply To: Update V8 to V9 Problems is there a How to on the new update-able theme

• Mitchell
    Senior Member 136 points

Did a New install on my test domain and same results before converting. I think it may have to do with the way The theme uses images (this is a Guess)
    Or the way I moved the site over I copied the files to the new domain and used Find and Replace with the two domains hamradiostop.com and replaced it with 3aliens.net.
    All other times I have done that with other sites it went fine.

I even tried the plugin from wpMUDEV and it never completed and backupbuddy that would not transfer the database always gave a 500 error.

Scratching my head
    Mitch

April 8, 2019 at 12:08 am
  • Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team