Error Message "Content area not found in your page"

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Directory Theme Error Message "Content area not found in your page" Reply To: Error Message "Content area not found in your page"

Discontinued - The forum content is out of date. For theme support please use our support desk here.

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Directory Theme Error Message "Content area not found in your page" Reply To: Error Message "Content area not found in your page"

• Susan
    Newbie 15 points

Ok this makes sense, I was trying to edit the Contact page. Strangely, I did finally get it to load in Elementor and was able to add content. But I’ve changed it back to the WP editor now so I don’t break anything.

Could you please explain what is meant by a demo page? I already edited the About page in Elementor to add some content. It seemed to work fine. Do you mean that I should not have done this, but rather added a new page called About and added my content there?

I’m not 100% sure I understand the steps to “assign” pages but I will try to work through it as you’ve described and see if I can figure it out. Thank you

March 28, 2019 at 3:15 am
  • Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team