Submission + Design Questions

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Directory Theme Submission + Design Questions Reply To: Submission + Design Questions

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Directory Theme Submission + Design Questions Reply To: Submission + Design Questions

• Morten
    Newbie 1 points

1. How do I allow free/non-membership submission for visitors not logged in, simply present the form and let people submit for free ?

ANS> You can remove the membership, but a user must still register in order to create a listing

Question: Is there really no way of allowing non-registered users to submit?

So are there no way to pull in data/elements aside from the widgets defined? Like for instance I dont feature locations at all, but the only search related widgets include boxes to search for zip-code & location, which normally I would get rid of by just pulling in the search box itself without clutter.

Or like pulling in the blogpost widget – it seems to have only 1 layout option with no customization options (3 blog posts next to each other in a certain scheme) -> that only fits nicely in very specific circumstances -> so id normally pull in latest posts on code.

March 22, 2019 at 6:51 am
  • Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team