expired memberships

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Dating Theme expired memberships Reply To: expired memberships

Discontinued - The forum content is out of date. For theme support please use our support desk here.

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Dating Theme expired memberships Reply To: expired memberships

• JamesD
    JamesD
    Super Guru 1,345 points

@Anthony
    I seriously doubt there is or will be further development with any of pre version 9 themes. For reasons I’ve stated earlier.

Good news is that it would be a similar process as v9 using a slightly altered function to place in the _functions.php file.

However, if you like I could create a plugin to handle this for you. I’m assuming there may be other v8 users that need something similar. Could even add settings if needed, but I would need to know what setting and it’s purpose (.e. depending on the membership be able to select a particular page to be redirected to… etc). Would require all setting considerations you would like before I begin though.

Note: The plugin shouldn’t use any more resources than needed, so there won’t be too much, if any, difference using the plugin or adding the changes manually.

March 22, 2019 at 3:44 am
  • Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team