Addition of Login Header Message Area

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Micro Jobs Theme Addition of Login Header Message Area Reply To: Addition of Login Header Message Area

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Micro Jobs Theme Addition of Login Header Message Area Reply To: Addition of Login Header Message Area

• -G
    -G
    Newbie 33 points

With the older version, you would go in to LANGUAGE, and simply replace or add above the LON IN text with the text of your own. However, current version (after version 9), ALL PREMIUM THEMES are not user friendly for non-coders if you want to customize for multi-purposes use. Version 9 updates have totally messed up sites with previous version settings. I put too much work on my sites with prior version’s settings especially with CUSTOM ADVANCED FILTER using short-codes, and all of a sudden, limited user functionality with version 9 has complicated the stable use of my sites. If you design site with version 9 now, and when newer version rolls in in the future, you will face technical challenges leaving your site users on air. Honestly, I lost my appetite for current PREMIUM PRESS THEMES especially with respect to its narrow/no option for non-coder customization in order to design sites for multi-purpose use.

March 21, 2019 at 10:54 pm
  • Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team