Addition of Login Header Message Area

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Micro Jobs Theme Addition of Login Header Message Area Reply To: Addition of Login Header Message Area

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Micro Jobs Theme Addition of Login Header Message Area Reply To: Addition of Login Header Message Area

• JamesD
    JamesD
    Super Guru 1,296 points

@Anthony
    No worries, I’ll try to generalize more.
    Note: If you’re using the default MJ theme and you want to customize it without directly editing core files then you may want to use the boiler creator to duplicate the default files needed. Then you could make changes without worrying about messing up the original MJ default if something goes awry or if MJ9 is upgraded. (yes, everything will be overwritten on the next MJ9 upgrade if using original files).

With that aside, to accomplish this with the original files then unzip the attached file and upload to the /MJ9/_micro/template/ directory. The file already hos the two lines removed. This will be the file you will edit to add your message.

If you decide to use Boiler then the file would be uploaded directly to that theme directory. There is no /template directory in the child themes. This sub-directory only applies to the default PP theme and not the child themes.

That should be it. Let me know if you hit any speed bumps.

Boiler

Note: This is one of my personal projects to help PP members. II’m not affiliated with PremiumPress other than a theme owner, so feel free to reach out to me (contact info in boiler files) for assistance/questions with it or if anything doesn’t make sense.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    March 19, 2019 at 11:38 pm
  • Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team