Job Board – change jop types

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Job Board Theme Job Board – change jop types Reply To: Job Board – change jop types

Discontinued - The forum content is out of date. For theme support please use our support desk here.

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Job Board Theme Job Board – change jop types Reply To: Job Board – change jop types

• Gerard
    Gerard
    Newbie 6 points

Hello Marie,
    I am still trying to make jobboard work for me. I wp admin under jobs editing the individual jobs is almost impossible because the input fields are totally out of wack and most of them disappear underneath the wp right side bar in wp admin. See pic attached.
    In custom fields the help texts disappear after saving or they show up again but than under a different field than was intended for.
    I have disabled all plugins to see if that would resolve the issues but they remain to be there.
    I hope someone can help me. I am also looking for someone that could do some custom work to my site, if you know someone I would appreciate if you could let me know.
    Thank you!
    Gerard

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    March 11, 2019 at 12:39 pm
  • Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team