Glitch with Company Info

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Directory Theme Glitch with Company Info Reply To: Glitch with Company Info

Discontinued - The forum content is out of date. For theme support please use our support desk here.

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Directory Theme Glitch with Company Info Reply To: Glitch with Company Info

• JamesD
    JamesD
    Super Guru 1,345 points

Hello Susan,

Funny, things like that bug me too, but you’re the first one that I’ve seen mention it.
    I made a fix for that awhile back and have attached it.

The file contains the fixed file as well as a copy of the original (you can always make a backup yourself first):
    admin-2-company.php
    admin-2-company-ORG.php

Extract the zipped files and upload both files into the /DT/framework/admin/templates/ directory.

Now, go to the PremiumPress > Configuration > COMPANY INFO and any fields that were saved blank will be blank (besides a placeholder). If input was saved then you’ll need to make them empty and save. That’s it.

Note: This file can be used to fix any of the v9+ PP themes that contain the /framework/admin/templates/admin-2-company.php file.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    February 28, 2019 at 1:58 am
  • Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team