For Those Without Amazon API Access Can We Still Use The Shopper Press Theme?

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Shop Theme For Those Without Amazon API Access Can We Still Use The Shopper Press Theme? Reply To: For Those Without Amazon API Access Can We Still Use The Shopper Press Theme?

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Shop Theme For Those Without Amazon API Access Can We Still Use The Shopper Press Theme? Reply To: For Those Without Amazon API Access Can We Still Use The Shopper Press Theme?

• Elizabeth
    Elizabeth
    Newbie 34 points

Hi Mark,

I replied back to the support ticket, providing you with more details on this issue, so I do hope that you can create an updated plugin for this very issue.

That said, yes I fully agree that in order to earn our commissions we have to have the affiliate account, which many of us do. However, with Amazon now stopping the API access for many affiliates with low sales volume, I was asking for a way for us to still be able to use the shopper press theme, and also to still be able to be able to pull in the images with the HTML coding that is required when using Amazons images now.

I am looking forward to your reply back and any additional help that you can offer on this topic to come up with a solution.

Many affiliates who just copy and paste the images and link to them that way are going to get their accounts banned and closed based upon what Amazon support said about the issue. In addition, We are to be using their banner link with image only, as that is how they are tracking our sales along with our affiliate ID, ( for those without API access) so I would so love to continue on to be able to use the shopper press theme, so really hoping you can find us all an easy fix to this issue and still be able to be within Amazon’s terms and conditions rules now too. Thanks, Mark!!

February 10, 2019 at 1:51 pm
  • Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team