My Account Page not displaying

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Auction Theme My Account Page not displaying Reply To: My Account Page not displaying

Discontinued - The forum content is out of date. For theme support please use our support desk here.

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Auction Theme My Account Page not displaying Reply To: My Account Page not displaying

• Lars-Gunnar
    Newbie 6 points

I have a similar problem. I´m using child theme 07 and in a mobil phone the top field is not shown. The user can´t get to his acount becouse the link is not visible. So I have added a “My Acount” button on the main meny. This works fine and can be used on the mobilephone.
    (Also added the log in link there becouse that´s also missing in mobile version)
    The problem is that when somebody that´s not logged in and clicks the same button, they will end up on a blank page?
    Perhaps not a big deal, but either the mobile design should be changed so that the top bar links can be used there to or a click in the my acount link would direct them to the login page, if not logged in when clicking.

February 10, 2019 at 12:18 pm
  • Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team