Charge for selecting categories

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Directory Theme Charge for selecting categories Reply To: Charge for selecting categories

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Directory Theme Charge for selecting categories Reply To: Charge for selecting categories

• Discopants
    Discopants
    Newbie 37 points

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your reply.

I can only see an option to either charge a price for a user to select a specific category or keep it free. In my version 8 directory users can select one of the categories for their free listing to appear but if they want their listing to appear in more than one category they have to upgrade to a paid listing.

for example In my directory I have towns as my categories, if they want their listing to show up in more than one town (category) they have to upgrade for a paid listing.

If I add a price to all of the categories then the free listing option is removed as they will have to pay the price that is set for that category.

So Basically for me to upgrade my site to V9 I can only have a free listing option and a featured listing option which just doesn’t work for me unfortunately.
    The listing package options in V8 were very good where you could add separate single listing packages with different prices and different options for each package, can this not be brought back into v9 theme?

February 6, 2019 at 9:34 am
  • Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team