Child theme won't install

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Directory Theme Child theme won't install Reply To: Child theme won't install

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Directory Theme Child theme won't install Reply To: Child theme won't install

• patrik
    patrik
    Newbie 49 points

Asa, I undestand your frustration. I made some really rude comments here, because me too, I cannot believe, that theme on the market for over 10 years is still unpolished and you must study it nearly from scratch.

But the good news is, it works for me. I made it and I am quite happy now.

What you need is:
    Multiple hostings: some themes /childs/ wont work on some hosts /maybe php errors dunno…/So it is always guessing and hoping for the best.
    2 weeks time: Basically if you had dirpress experience before, you can build up on it. For example. google maps wont load for me correctly on submission page. 3 days later I found out, that in google API I had to enable additional API map services in order to make it work. This information is not published, it is not visible on videos and documentation doesnt carry it.
    Their forum crashed here and it is ghost town recently, so you cannot find solution for it anymore.
    Luck. Dont relly on support. THey ll ask you question instead of delivering solution.

I personaly use cheap VPS servers, with centminmod, nginx, php 7+ beta installs, works for me…jinxx

January 23, 2019 at 7:29 pm
  • Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team