I do not see any message to tell the seller that he must pay commission.

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Auction Theme I do not see any message to tell the seller that he must pay commission. Reply To: I do not see any message to tell the seller that he must pay commission.

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Auction Theme I do not see any message to tell the seller that he must pay commission. Reply To: I do not see any message to tell the seller that he must pay commission.

• Hesham
    Newbie 2 points

@ Mark Fail:
    You have NOT answered my question which was :
    How the admin get paid from the seller after payment has been received from buyer?
    The seller may receive his money and go without paying a commission to admin.
    The seller also could come back under new username and different email address to sell more items without paying the new commission for new items added later.

The script has no penalty for users with due amount that not paid, this is NOT good for business.
    Can you be specific and mention the file name that calculates the commission for BuyNow auction. if function.php, then the condition was when reserve price is met, but for BuyNow auction there is no reserve price to meet.
    Please give enough details , I understand php and html. for privacy of your code, you can send details to my email address.
    Thanks

January 9, 2019 at 10:10 pm
  • Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team