Central Login

• g
    Newbie 1 points

Hello Christopher,
    I apologize for only responding to your recommendations just now. I noticed by accident your response browsing the forum again in frustration on a number of issues that I have with the Directory, Classifieds and Shop Theme on which I had placed support questions but do not get a response to. In the end, lacking any response from PP, I asked PP if they were still serious about their business and must have totally pissed them off because I hear nothing at all anymore. People are very fragile, sensitive and easily insulted these days. I have put weeks of work in my website and may have to destroy it now because I cannot continue without correcting the various issues that I have with the themes. As it stands now with my site the user has to register for each theme on an individual basis (Directory, Classifieds and Shop). I created links in the top and footer menu’s to each of the themes where people then can register/login individually. This is not ideal and a lot of people will not do that and probably leave. But I do not know how to resolve this differently now or of other scripts, since it seems that PP prefers me to leave anyway, that perhaps have that capability. You say in your kind response: “you have logged into the shop, go to shop admin, you can see directory panel link, classifieds panel link etc… ” I do not see that link and would not know how/where to create a link there. One question I asked support where/how to change or add to the top-top menu (the little menu above the header menu, see pic) which was very easy to find in earlier version, but I cannot find the editor on this in the present versions. Having to change the entire website perhaps anyway is also caused by a mistake I made in assuming that the shop script does allow multi-vendor registration as for instance the classifieds theme does. My client wants to allow visitors to create an account in the shop and sell items. The site is a substantial EU site and restarting over again would be a disaster for me and the client. When I placed my question in the forum I checked “Notify me of follow-up replies via email” but did not see your response. I will check why this happened. Again, thank you for your response above.
    Kind regards,
    Gerard

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    November 30, 2018 at 10:09 am
  • Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team